• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Onaping Lake Region Video

Reaction score
This past July, my son Brad and I ventured about 80 km north-west of the city of Sudbury to explore a large area of crown land dominated by Onaping Lake. Despite head winds, nasty biting bugs, and a day of rain we thoroughly enjoyed our 4 day trek through this beautiful area of Northern Ontario. We've put together a short video highlighting our adventures. Please have a look.
Thanks
Wayne

Really nice work. Great shots and angles showing off the beautiful surrounds and your canoe.

Day two looked pretty rough. I'm glad you had fun.

Great stuff, I can appreciate the various shots you set up, Thanks for posting another fine view of the Great north country.

Your video is way above average. Thanks for posting it. I don't get all the complaining about the rain and the wind. Otherwise it was enjoyable to watch.

No Title

Map of route? Google Earth helps only so much
Hey there yellowcanoe, here's a picture of the map I took with me with our route superimposed over it. We did a 4 day figure-8 "loop", covering a distance of 114 km. The access point was a government boat launch on Muldrew Lake along Highway 144, just a bit north of Halfway Lake Provincial Park. Hope that helps. I think if you click on it , it enlarges.

Attachments

• photo1138.JPG
    photo1138.JPG
    763.3 KB · Views: 1
Back