• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Onaman to Longlac video

Reaction score
Had to remove due to copyright infringement with the music! Darn inter-web keeps getting smarter all the time!

Last edited:
Great video Rob. Those students sure have stamina, they never look tired. You must not be pushing them hard enough! Ha! Maybe the geography is just part of the plan, but it seems to me that mixing flat water and moving, keeps the trip interesting and varied for them all. A really nice springtime adventure.

I liked this one too. Again, great group of students and some of the expressions are classic. I never get tired of Canadians or Mid Westerners narrating these videos. Great sense of humor, and you all speak so clearly. Thanks for posting it and Thanks for your time spent with the kids out there, they are a lucky bunch!
BTW, good editing at never getting one student while they where texting.

Had to remove due to copyright infringement with the music! Darn inter-web keeps getting smarter all the time!

Darn, I came back to watch the rest of it. Only saw the first 8 mins and break was over at work. Never made a vid, can you remove the music once it's done? Dub in your own band?

I love these TR videos!! Thanks for taking the time to do them. I'd rather watch these than TV!

Back