• Happy Peace Officers Memorial Day! 👮🏽‍♂️👮‍♀️

Old Town Next (blue) FS in Raleigh $800 [SOLD]

Reaction score
I’m selling all of my canoes (except the Old Town Pack). This is going toward my PBW Rapidfire fund!

The boat is in great shape, has only been used a single digit number of times on smooth waters.

I’m selling all of my canoes (except the Old Town Pack). This is going toward my PBW Rapidfire fund!

Magnus, there are only two boats I regret letting slip out of my hands, a Clipper Sea-1, and the Placid RapidFire.

I loved that canoe. Everyone who paddled it loved that canoe; folks more accustomed to slower hulls came away absolutely wowed, with the impression that they could take a couple strokes and then sit and glide for a couple minutes.

It has enough rocker (1”, 1 ½”) that we took it down (and sometimes up) narrow, twisty blackwater streams and it did fine provided I kept my foot off the throttle. Which was hard to resist when it only takes a couple strokes to get cruising.

Magnus, there are only two boats I regret letting slip out of my hands, a Clipper Sea-1, and the Placid RapidFire.

I’ve tried convincing the CFO to just get two RapidFires and be done with it but she’s not buying my line.

I have to move a little more inventory out of my shed and then I’ll be putting in my order.

Back