• Happy National Audubon Day! 🐣🐦🦅🕊️

Namewaminikan River

Well, they are Lite beers so weight shouldn't be an issue. Sounds like you solved your truck rack issue.

I think that means they are only light on taste errhmm, I mean calories. Unless we fill them with air they are going to be as heavy as carrying water.

I think that means they are only light on taste errhmm, I mean calories. Unless we fill them with air they are going to be as heavy as carrying water.

It was an attempt at humour, forgive me. Having spent a day drinking Bud Lite with Mem, it is indeed, Lite in a few ways. Who brings the thunderbox?

It was an attempt at humour, forgive me. Having spent a day drinking Bud Lite with Mem, it is indeed, Lite in a few ways. Who brings the thunderbox?

I know you were... but I'm trying to lighten my burden here...and you have to carry your own toilet?

Can't I just dig a cat hole?

I dunno... Canada isn't sounding like it's all it's cracked up to be. Camping fees. No thunderboxes. Heavy lite beer. No wonder we have to guard the borders.

LOL, Mem. Beer makes math fun.

I'm glad you had a great trip. I'm sure the kids enjoyed themselves.

Looks like fun, that kid with the light green shirt looks like an "Eddie Haskel"...I'd be watching him!:)

fire_zpsdb2cbea3.jpg

Back