• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

My Birthday Present - Trip to WCPP

Reaction score
I turned 70 at the end of May. My three sons decided to give me a trip to Woodland Caribou PP for my birthday present. It has been a place I've wanted to go and actually planned to go last year but it didn't work out. I think they were worried I would talk about it and not do it. So Monday I leave with my youngest son and am meeting my brother in Minneapolis. I'll work up a trip report when I return. I'm very excited.

I turn 70 in October:eek: Sure hope my son sees this thread and takes the hint (you readin' this Jeff?)

You could forward him a link, every other day.

Have fun Bob, sounds like a great BD present.

Maybe I'll forward it to may sons. I'm 7 years out from that but you can't start them too early.

First off, congrats on such a wonderful birthday gift. What a great way to celebrate that personal milestone!

Keep us up-to-date on your adventure as there's probably more of us closer to 70 than not at this point; I'll be there in just over 5 years myself.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

You must've blown all 70 candles out in one go to get this big birthday wish.
Although I'm some distance from 70 you give me inspiration. I'll have to stop lowballin' my birthday wish lists of books and start a birthday wish list of parks! Your sons deserve a mention of admiration here as well; genius and generous. You must of raised them well.
Safe travels. Looking forward to the trip report.

Back