• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

mapsandstuff.com

Reaction score
Today, I just placed another order for some Fisher Maps from mapsandstuff.com.
I have found that he is very friendly, prompt and helpful. It is located in Iowa and you are able to pay by check AFTER you receive the order and invoice. Who says trust is dead!?
You may order Fisher and McKenzie maps, books, map sets etc. He is also looking for a new pictograph book for me. I think everything is very competitively priced as is the shipping. It has been a good source for me. Thanks.

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately for me, I can get to the Boundary Waters about every 10-12 years so those maps won't do me much good at the moment. Do you know if he sells USGS topo maps or other maps that cover elsewhere?

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...be well.

snapper

Hi
No USGS topos.
Other areas he has are Voyageur's National Park, Isle Royal, Apostle Islands, Superior Hiking Trail, etc.
I hope you make it to the BWCA or similar soon.

Jeff's Maps is a great source for Canadian Topos and his speciality maps of Algonquin, Killarney and now Temagami are filled with detail.

Jeff's Maps is a great source for Canadian Topos and his speciality maps of Algonquin, Killarney and now Temagami are filled with detail.
Agreed..

I really like how he pulled Temagami together . I have a bunch of Chrismar and Ottertooth maps which are a jumble and a PITA in an area as huge as Temagami ( its bigger than BWCA by far).

Wonder what is next in Jeffs sights?

Hey guys,
I wasn't even aware of Jeff's Map. As usual, I am behind in my knowledge but have learned a a great source from you for Canadian canoe routes. We are planning to get to those parks and the maps look great. Thank you so much for for the expanded information on my post. The people here are great and I hope I can contribute even a fraction in the future. Good spring to all.

There are folks here from all over. For myself I really think of other closer wilder areas. Actually Quetico is closer than BWCA. And I have to drive past a good four or five big canoeing areas to get there

OTOH one can never have too many sources for maps

Agreed..

I really like how he pulled Temagami together . I have a bunch of Chrismar and Ottertooth maps which are a jumble and a PITA in an area as huge as Temagami ( its bigger than BWCA by far).

Wonder what is next in Jeffs sights?

I talked with him last year and he was looking at doing the maps for Quetico

Back