• Happy International Museum Day!🏛️ 🖼️🏺

Lows Lake 4 day solo video

Robin,
Thanks for that...I grew up hunting, fishing, camping and paddling in the ADK's with my father and uncles.
Even though you and I are not too far apart in age, your video could have been straight from my childhood memories!!
The W/C canoe, wool plaid shirt, canvas pack, sleeping cot, nearly everything brings me back to those days.
I can almost smell the canvas tent and eggs cooking.

You must have spent hours and hours propping up the Gopro, then paddling out and back into the frame. You definitely got lucky with the weather and wind!

Robin,
Thanks for that...I grew up hunting, fishing, camping and paddling in the ADK's with my father and uncles.
Even though you and I are not too far apart in age, your video could have been straight from my childhood memories!!
The W/C canoe, wool plaid shirt, canvas pack, sleeping cot, nearly everything brings me back to those days.
I can almost smell the canvas tent and eggs cooking.

You must have spent hours and hours propping up the Gopro, then paddling out and back into the frame. You definitely got lucky with the weather and wind!

Thanks, Glad you could relate, nice story there SG. Yes I do alot of paddling around in circles to get those shots, 1/2 of them get trashed...all in fun though.

Thanks to all the nice thoughts folks, I'm glad you liked it.

Relaxing !

I have always liked a cot. On a hot Summer night, they are cooler !

Thanks Robin !

Jim

Very nice Robin... Bet the water's nice and warm... probably 33, maybe even 34 degrees? lol.

Thanks for whetting my appetite.

Great video Robin! Look like a lot of work to get all the good footage of you going or coming by, but it makes for a good edit!!

You could have 6 or 7 go pros set along the way with remote control, that you leave behind and get them on the way back ..... Expensive, but would be easier than going back to pick them up!! :rolleyes:

Back