• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Just joined from putnam ny

Reaction score
Good evening I've been watching and reading this site for a while. Iam from putnam county new york and do most of my paddling in the adrondacks. For the past few year I've been mostly paddling a hornbeck new trick 12'. I've been paddling and playing in the water since I was young. I also have a esquif prospector 15' a ll bean kayack and a Chesapeake light canoe that i made years ago. For the boat builders out there i certainly admire you're skill and patience. I would love to build one my self. With the hornbeck I've been able to do some cool exploring in a awsome park. So thanks for listening and I hope to be able to contribute to the group thanks. Pat

Its fun, but big and heavy. My buddy has the pocket rocket and boy does that thing turn. You all do seem very knowledgeable and friendly

Good evening I've been watching and reading this site for a while. Iam from putnam county new york and do most of my paddling in the adrondacks.
Welcome to site membership, Ripple! Feel free to ask any questions and post messages, photos and videos in any of our many forums. We look forward to your participation in our community.

Welcome! I used to live in upstate NY. You have some very beautiful country to paddle.

Is anyone else on Twitter? If so you can find me @TXRiverRunner there as well. I use it to keep up with manufacturers like Wenonah, Swift, Bending Branches, & Frost River.

Welcome Ripple! I live in Putnam County too. Most of the time I paddle in the ADKs, but take some paddles in the Hudson Valley from time to time as well. I assume you paddle the Great Swamp?

Yes sir, and nice to meet you. I live real close to peach lake. I also do most of my paddling in the adk. But can't wait to explore other parts of new england. I have a hornbeck and that really opened me up to more adventures. Before that I was much more a day tripper. It would be cool to do some kind of meet up it seems like there are a few of us in the aera.

Yes sir, and nice to meet you. I live real close to peach lake. I also do most of my paddling in the adk. But can't wait to explore other parts of new england. I have a hornbeck and that really opened me up to more adventures. Before that I was much more a day tripper. It would be cool to do some kind of meet up it seems like there are a few of us in the aera.
I'm about a mile from Green Chimneys. I'll touch base for a paddle sometime.

Back