• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Jokes and Laughter for the Day

The nurse was making her morning rounds, and asked the patient how he liked his breakfast.

"The eggs and toast were great," he replied, "but that Kentucky jelly tasted awful."

A cowboy walks into a seedy old café in Wyoming.
He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded staring blankly at a full bowl of meaty chili.
After a few minutes of just watching him staring at the chili, the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowboy, "If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?"
The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, "Nah, you go ahead."
Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chili.
The sight was very shocking and he immediately barfs up the chili back into the bowl.
The old cowboy quietly says, "Yep, that's as far as I got, too”.

Proud Canadian or American guy on December 30: "My wife gave me a 49-item camping kit for Christmas."

Friend: "What's it include?"

Guy: "A sleeping bag and two cases of Bud Light."

Friend: "Ehh . . ."

Guy: "And I'm down to one item."

Haha
I saw a multitude of those near the Eiffel Tower last fall
Many street vendors hawking freshly cooked couldn’t tell what’s, but ALL of those folks had the fires inside the cart!
Quite a few of them had the cart wrapped, dunno if that was for more efficient cooking or to conceal the fires.::

Lol, that's Bubbles from the Canadian classic "The Trailer Park Boys". Shortly after that picture was taken, while he was diving for shopping carts, he got a "lurch" on his "bird".

I'd post some links, that are very hilarious, but I probably get banned....the writers have several PHD's in profanity.

IMG_8641.jpegI hope you can see that the guy is using a spade tip shovel for a paddle. The funny thing is that I had seen him out about a month before fighting a headwind with that shovel. I could possibly see someone doing that once, but for him to do it twice he must have liked it.

View attachment 138970I hope you can see that the guy is using a spade tip shovel for a paddle. The funny thing is that I had seen him out about a month before fighting a headwind with that shovel. I could possibly see someone doing that once, but for him to do it twice he must have liked it.

I'm pretty sure that person in the middle has his hands bound behind his back and the person in the bow has a roll of duct tape. In that case the spade tip shovel being used a paddle until they reach the secluded island makes perfect sense.

Alan

I'm pretty sure that person in the middle has his hands bound behind his back and the person in the bow has a roll of duct tape. In that case the spade tip shovel being used a paddle until they reach the secluded island makes perfect sense.

Alan
looks to me like the guy in the bow has him at gunpoint, while the stern-paddler is getting ready to clock him...

My impression was that they were up to no good. When I took the photo they were on their way back to the landing after spending an unusually long time in the bay at the end of the lake. It possible that there was a fourth person, the corpse, on the way in but he or she was below the gunnels out of sight. Another mystery is why the passengers appear to be wearing goalie masks like in a chainsaw massacre film.

This is a sick joke:

A young canoeist had just finished a three week canoe trip and was starving for some home cooked hot food. So he stops at a diner in a small country town on his way home. He sits at the counter and notices an old wilderness guide with his arms folded, staring blankly at a full bowl of beef stew.

After five minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the hungry young canoeist bravely asked the old guide, “If you ain’t gonna eat that, mind if I do?”

The older man slowly turns his head toward the young paddler and in his laconic, old woods manner says, “Nah, go ahead.”

Eagerly, the starved young canoeist reaches over, slides the bowl over to his place, and starts spooning the stew down with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the stew. The sight is disgusting, and he immediately pukes up all the stew right back into the bowl.

The old guide lifts his head up and looks the younger man straight in the eyes, and quietly says, “Yep, that’s as far as I got, too.”

The young farmboy watches in admiration as the dusty cowboy rides into town. The cowboy ties off his horse right near the young lad, then walks around to the rear of his trusty steed.
Much to the farmboy's disgust, the cowboy lifts the horses tail, slips a finger into the nether region, and drags it across his lips. Seeing the astonished look on the lads face, the cowboy says merely "Chapped lips".
The farmboy is shocked, and actually a bit intrigued...he asks "and that helps?"

"Nope, just keeps me from lickin' em!"

Back