• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

I can login with…

Reaction score
In regards to the new site and being helpful to Glenn, I wanted to pass along that I have no issues logging in or issues with functionality using the latest iOS, Mac OS, and Windows 10. I know many of us, including myself, had intermittent or zero access and limited functionality with the above systems before the migration. I am sure there is a diverse usage of devices and operating systems. It may be helpful to chime in with any quirks, related problems, or successes.

Bob

I can log in with Pc windows 10 and iPhone. I cannot open the website with iPadOS 14.7.1. Safari error was “Too many redirections.”

Yes, this would be very helpful, especially since there were so many different and changing login problems under vBulletin. If there are problems under XF we can't solve, I can collect them and eventually pass them along to the webmaster.

I cannot open the website with iPadOS 14.7.1. Safari error was “Too many redirections.”

Waterdog, try setting a new bookmark on your iPad to our new main page URL (https://www.canoetripping.net). Maybe that will eliminate the redirections.

Back