• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Happy New Years

No hangover cures needed in our household this morning. My wife sleepily didn't last much beyond midnight, and I watched documentaries till...whenever. We completely forgot about the bubbly and stuff. Oh well. This morning I was given breakfast orders, and duly carried them out. The boss is making a head start on her New Year's resolutions, while I'm following through on mine. With a cup of coffee in hand, I'm taking a closer look at the world around me, and being a little more thankful. That might easily be confused with procrastinating. That works for me too.
Happy New Year everyone.
Brad

As is typical for me, I was in bed by 9:30 and awake at my usual 5am. For me at least, there are far more important days in any given year. Again, no resolutions considering they usually don't get kept so why bother... but I do need to find more to occupy my vast amounts of free time.

I hope the new year brings health, happiness and new discoveries to all here.

Hmmm, well I had a big DJ'ing gig last night, played until about 2:15 AM. -41 last night, had to leave my truck at the venue cause I had a few wobbly pops. The old truck wouldn't start this morning without a boost, much like myself. Happy New Year to all my internet canoe buddies!

Happy New Year to everyone, Hope the new year brings good health and good will to you all.

The new year started out well for me, I called Dish Net yesterday to order high speed Satellite Internet and the guy came this morning to hook it up, on New Years day....what a Country! I told them I have waited for a long time to ditch the dial up connection, no need for the guy to work today, but they insisted, he just left and boy, am I a happy camper. No more going off to vacuum the house while I waited for a picture to open.

Blessings and health to my internet canoe friends. May you find a place of wonderment in your travels this year. God bless us all.

Gave up drinking to excess early in life. I've had two real hangovers in my life and I can't believe it took tau to teach me a lesson. The older I get the more valuable every day is regardless of the date. Live it!

Gave up drinking to excess early in life. I've had two real hangovers in my life and I can't believe it took tau to teach me a lesson. The older I get the more valuable every day is regardless of the date. Live it!

I gave up drinking altogether early in life cause every time I drank it was to excess. Had some good times early on but all in all I'm glad my drinking carer is over. The end was more of a night mare. Hats off to those who can handle it, have a good time and stay safe. Memaquay you can have my share so it doesn't go to waste.

Back