• Happy Midnight Ride of Paul Revere (1775)! ⛪🕯️🕛🏇🏼

Faraday cage for shuttle car smart keys

OMG Glenn this is so complicated. Its been a decade since I went truck shopping.. Number 1 seems to be the only option that makes sense when shuttles can take a full day round trip as on the Upper Missouri or Allagash.

It is nice that there are Otter Boxes for keys and hearing aids ( another gidget that hates moisture)

Maybe a simple solution would be to drive a vehicle with manual transmission. It seems like no one drives them anymore (other than my family) so the odds of a thief stealing your car/van/truck, even if left unlocked, is pretty remote. :rolleyes:

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

Maybe a simple solution would be to drive a vehicle with manual transmission.
snapper

Unfortunately that isn't even an option with most vehicles (and even many trucks) nowadays.

But thankfully I don't drive anything remotely new and both my car and truck are manual. I like to think of it as theft deterrent as well.

Alan

Never have luck with Valet parking with our car. The hospital where I had hip replacement had valet parking. It was required and free. They had to find the old guy that could drive standard and it took some time.

However our grandkids do know how to drive standard. Ice up is starting and the loop the loop donuts on the lake could be possible in early Jan

Back