• Happy International Cat Day!

Displayed User Info

Reaction score
I am familiar with quite a few forums that use vBulletin software. On all of them, user information is often displayed under the avatar. I find when things like location are listed there, it helps understand a lot of aspects about the posts this member makes. On a RV trailer site I go to, it allows you to put in the trailer type, not that we would need that. Some also have a 'Name' spot too, if you care to post your real name there..

As well, signatures don't seem to show up, though it seems they are set up in the User Profile. I find this a good place to put my real name as a signature, seeing it is not in my Username. People could also put in links to their blogs or websites there.

Am I missing a setting somewhere, or is this some kind of switch the tech guy needs to switch?

Thanks,
Jim

Reaction score
Maybe write a PM to Robin.. He is out with canoe deer hunting for a week and might not be able to sort through all the posts ..or..deposits we are writing this week:)

Reaction score
Jim, I notified John, the webmaster, and he is going to look into it. I appreciate the heads up, Thanks