• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Dagger Reflection 15 seat options? And paint thoughts?

When I found that I didn’t like the gap spacing between strips of 1 ½” wide webbing – this many was too close together, this many was too far apart – I have used a single 1” wide strip in the middle.

Mike, I just ordered a box of 100 of the screw hole plugs (AKA panel plugs) for the Reflection's gunwales. Let me know if you need some. They are for 1/2" holes.

https://www.mcmaster.com/9750K22/

Are you still around Mr. Lance? I was wondering if these were available. I was going to ask if I could buy maybe 6 of them off you but seeing the price I wonder if I should just buy my own? : )
I plan on removing my seats & adding one towards the middle. Thanks for this post. Will come in handy.

Are you still around Mr. Lance? I was wondering if these were available. I was going to ask if I could buy maybe 6 of them off you but seeing the price I wonder if I should just buy my own? : )
I plan on removing my seats & adding one towards the middle. Thanks for this post. Will come in handy.
I just noticed your question. I couldn't find them the last time I looked for them. I'll look again and let you know whether I do.

Lance

I’ve found plastic plugs like that at my local hardware store and used them to fill abandoned holes in the gunwale. My store has them in multiple sizes in the loose hardware section where there are pull out cardboard bins of specialty fasteners. The fasteners are commonly used in the automotive industy.

I still have some extras that Lance sent me and I’d happily send them your way if you dm me your address. Will need to check if there are six…

I still have some extras that Lance sent me and I’d happily send them your way if you dm me your address. Will need to check if there are six…
I was so lucky I found them at my local hardware store. Exactly the same. Cost $2 for 4 but hey. That's all I needed.
Thanks for the offer though.

Back