• Happy Cinco De Mayo! 🇲🇽🎸💃🪅🌶️

Canoecopia--Madison, WI

Reaction score
March 11-13 at the Alliant Energy Center. The best three days of the year when I am NOT ON THE WATER. Hours of seminars, shopping, time with manufacturers, talking with outfitters, and best of all, time with paddlers who share my passion for all watersports and the outdoors. I'll be found at the boat registry setting you up with your next favorite boat! Bob Plewa

Who else plans to be there so I can keep an eye out for you?

I will be there Bob. Harlan can't make it this year, but will have his booth run by NCTRY - (Ben.) I will look you up at the show buddy.

Bob.

I will be there too. The "Quiet Journey" folks are setting up at the Country Inn and Suites. Friday evening pizza and Sat. eve having barbecue delivered to a room they have set aside. Check their forum. All are welcome but let them know so enough supplies will be on hand.

I will be there as this is the first year my son and nephew will be having a booth with their paddles. I'm helping them set-up on Thursday night and will probably spend a fair amount of time watching the grandkids during the course of the expo.

Back