• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Bell Rob Roy

YC, that would first require me to log in to facebook. Ain't going to happen.

Plus, I am not really in the market for a Rob Roy although that is a very tempting price, especially these days. I was shaking my fist at the sky more in abstract frustration that God would allow facebook to subjugate much of the world, and, more specifically, to take used canoes off craigslist and out of my grasp. Haha, sort of.

dang Patrick, I am tempted, despite being 300 miles away. I do lust after a Rob Roy; that one is at the margin of what I would pay, and looks like it needs a little TLC.

From the dry grey condition of the “gunwales” and oxidation on the gel coat it saw some years of outdoor storage. I know what a huge PITA it is to replace those short but quite-bow-curved wood gunwales, ie steam bending is the only way.

Dern you, Facebook! (shaking fist)

I agree. I may yet have a friend make Facebook contact for me. I need a project boat, and am already dreaming of what I could do with that Rob Roy.

I’m heading out to a PA State Park/lake tomorrow, to meet up with my sons already camping there and test paddle the FishFinder. If that Rob Roy is still available when I get back. . . . .

Back