• Happy National American Red Cross Founder's Day (1881)! 🇨🇭🚑🏥

what is Swift cooking up?

Reaction score
I don't have a Facebook account, but I went to their Facebook page since Swift seems to post there pretty heavily.

Mmmmmmm purdy. I like Mike McCrea's idea of having this hull done up in a solo configuration.

Attachments

• photo5887.jpg
    photo5887.jpg
    739.6 KB · Views: 0
I don't have a Facebook account, but I went to their Facebook page since Swift seems to post there pretty heavily.

Mmmmmmm purdy. I like Mike McCrea's idea of having this hull done up in a solo configuration.

I don't know. As long as it performs that's all that really matters but I think they've got the market cornered on ugly with that one.

Alan

I think they've got the market cornered on ugly with that one.

Yeah, but that hazardous waste yellow waterline would hide scratches from sulfurous rock or acid mine runoff.

Note that all of the other two-tone canoes in the background are white bottomed. I have to wonder if that might be a photo-op canoe. It sure makes the Keewaydin 16 logo pop.

I am admittedly smitten with the Keewaydin 16, despite never having paddled one.

There is to my mind an odd dichotomy about the Keewaydin name applied to a highest-of-tech composite canoe. I have encountered Keewaydin trips in places far and wide, always in wood & canvas canoes, wanngians and tumpline mode.

For anyone unfamiliar:

https://keewaydin.org/temagami/temagami-overview/

They must be doing something right; a surprising number of people in the canoe industry were Keewaydin campers in their youth.

15895302_10155770398444478_2906609507452045852_n.jpg

What he ^^^ said! Red canoes are faster... And plus this is not even a canoe it doesn't even belong here...:eek:

I see the canoe police are at it. I am on Facebook and get Swift Rand D on my newsfeed and put the kayak up as an example of the color patterns Swift is playing with. Solid colors are being joined by patterns like downhill skis and snowboards..... I have examples of two more that are shown on kayaks..

Geez winter is here people are touchy !:rolleyes:

Back