• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Swift Keewaydin 17 canoe for sale

Reaction score
Swift Keewaydin 17 tandem canoe for sale with 4 wheel cart $ 1100

Red Swift Keewaydin 17 tandem canoe with black anodized aluminum trim, cherry seats ( adjustable front seat and foot pegs for rear seat).

Canoe Cart 4 Wheel Dolly to Transport Canoe with Four Wheels which allows flipping the canoe for easy loading on vehicle upside down.
Additional photos available per request

Daytona beach Florida area.

DSCF0667.jpeg

IMG_9537.jpeg

The 2013 Swift bill of sale states the lamination as GDF/ guide fusion with optional bow sliding seat, contour yoke and seats and rear footbrace. I have assumed it was a fiberglass laminate.
I bought it from its original owner down in Boca but both he and I have both it indoors when not in use.
I planned to post it first here for a couple of days and then on Paddling.com

Last edited:
this canoe has always been stored inside and is in excellent condition.
I am selling it because I’m having back issues and my wife prefers to paddle her own solo canoe or SUP.

I love your canoe, and I'm driving from NY down to Boca and back next week.

I spent way to much time trying to figure out how to store another canoe in my garage, and it just won't work.

Too bad for me.

Good luck!

The 2013 Swift bill of sale states the lamination as GDF/ guide fusion with optional bow sliding seat, contour yoke and seats and rear footbrace. I have assumed it was a fiberglass laminate.
I bought it from its original owner down in Boca but both he and I have both it indoors when not in use.
I planned to post it first here for a couple of days and then on Paddling.com
What is GDF/guide fusion? Swift lists expedition Kevlar, Kevlar fusion and carbon fusion for its layups.

How much does the boat weigh?

I‘m in Florida and am considering this.

I believe it is a fiberglass laminate and the weight is 58 lbs
I plan to advertise it on Craigs list next

What is GDF/guide fusion? Swift lists expedition Kevlar, Kevlar fusion and carbon fusion for its layups.

How much does the boat weigh?

I‘m in Florida and am considering this.
Call Swift and ask if you want to be sure. They're good folks.

I called Swift customer service today and they said the Guide fusion laminate used to build my Keewaydin 17 tandem canoe was a Kevlar and Fiberglass lamination
So I will update my listing to reflect this

Joe, what year is the canoe and is it the Kevlar Fusion or Expedition Kevlar or some other layup?
I called Swift customer service today and they told me the Guide fusion layup in my 2013 Keewaydin 17 tandem canoe was a Kevlar fiberglass layup

Swift changes their layup terminology from time to time. At the time, I believe the fiberglass/Kevlar layups, in order of decreasing strength and weight, was: Gold Fusion, Guide Fusion, Kevlar Fusion. The more fiberglass and less Kevlar in the layup, the heavier.

I called Swift customer service at a separate part of Swift canoe and they confirmed my canoe (which cost the original owner $2695 in 2013) has the guide fusion Kevlar/fiberglass laminate

Back