• Happy Star Wars Day! 🌇🚶🏼‍,👑👊🏼🔙

SOLD CCS Lean 3 for sale

Reaction score
This item is SOLD.

My CCS Lean 3 is for sale. I purchased it last season new from Cooke Custom Sewing. It comes with an attached ridge line and the CCS custom stuff sack. The color is white. It is in excellent condition. I used it on one two week trip. I washed it at the end of the trip and it is stored in a cotton storage sack in my heated walk in closet. It has the red nylon tabs attached for pitching with boulders on rocky or sand soil when stakes won't hold. You can also pitch it with stakes. I paid $500 plus shipping last year.

You can see it pictured in some of the shots from my trip which are posted here: http://www.lazenbyphoto.com/wind-river-yukon/

Asking $400 +shipping.

Last edited:
That looks like a great dining tarp. Your photos are fantastic and hopefully everyone will take time to view them all.

It is an excellent dining tarp. When we paddle up north we tend to set the Lean down wind from the tents and use it as a group eating and bug free zone. I like this better than a tarp because it has sides and keeps you dry in the rain. The front has screen but also can be buttoned up with the big flap. Also it is incredibly light and packs very small - can't remember exactly the weight but it is posted on the CCS web site.

Last edited:
Back