• Happy Birthday, Physicist Niels Bohr (1885-1962)! ⚛️🏅

Show us pictures of your canoe vehicle with boat(s)

My wife and I car camped on a waterfront site at Ricketts Glen last May. It’s a nice day paddle, but it does get cold and windy up there.
One reason I wanted to head up there was to check out waterfront campsites. Now that I know which one I'd want to reserve I can make a plan to stay for a night or two.

Did you do the Falls Trail?
IMG_6131.jpeg
 
One reason I wanted to head up there was to check out waterfront campsites. Now that I know which one I'd want to reserve I can make a plan to stay for a night or two.

Did you do the Falls Trail?
We did the Falls Trail a few years ago, we parked at the bottom and did the whole loop. It was beautiful but a bit crowded when we went. When we camped there last year we passed the old breached dang and did Cherry Run Trail>Little Cherry Run>Mountain Spring Trail. It was a nice loop and not nearly as strenuous as the Falls, but still had enough elevation to make it interesting.

We stayed at site 34, which wasn't too bad, the direct water access was nice. I'd probably look at 63, 64, or 65 for the privacy if we go again.
 
Back
Top Bottom