• Happy Scream Day! 😱

Sassy Pants canoe lift

I used to use an old pair of my brother's bunker gear...leather firemans pants, as saw pants.

Had I only known, I woiuld not have passed on that trip to Yellowknife this month, could have got some canoeing in while I was there.

Christine

The matter of leg attire brings back memories.. real men wear (kayak) skirts.

Once upon a time before digital there was a picture of twelve guys wearing skirts.. and...booties.. I don't think there was another and needed.

I did that today out on the Rice River, but I must say it is easier with my kevlar boat and when the back isn't heavier than the front.

I have worked a lot in the field with women that are very capable. There is something undeniably attractive about them. I really like Canadian women, especially the ones I have met in northern BC and the Yukon.

In the horse world, men are always on the look for girls with "their name on the back of their belts that can drive a gooseneck horse trailer thru a drive in hamburger stand." I like women that can handle a chainsaw. You know you are too far in the bush if you meet one that packs snoose.

Back