• Happy National Blueberry Pie Day! 🫐🥧

Reposting three old guys go fishing

Reaction score
Moved my images to imager, updating reports. For some reason, I can't repost in the original topic, cuts the post off.

Never mind, didn't work in a repost either.

Last edited:
Then I'll share one.

It's a perfect summer day and I'm meeting my buddy at a remote put-in. I arrive first and am alone except for two old guys that are launching a small fishing boat at the crude launch area...they had like a 12 or 14 foot aluminum skiff with a little outboard. I decide to walk the dog while I wait for my buddy and go off into the woods. On the way back I see the bow of their boat peeking up over the bushes and sticking almost straight up. I walk past and one of them says "we aren't very good at this". All the while they are just chatting and purring and just enjoying the day. They get the boat launched and pull their car onto a small hill in the parking area, open the rear door and a ton of water pours out. Then they go fishing...chatting away. My buddy arrives so we unpack and launch. As we launch we see a Park Ranger come in and give a ticket to the old guys' car. I am sure they will just laugh about it.

OK While we are waiting on Mem's pics. Here's a story. I don't know if it was true, but here goes !

Three guys fishing, while sitting on the river bank. They all have poles in the water, enjoying the day ! A game warden comes along down the bank. One guy spots him, and grabs his gear, and starts off running. The Game Warden, takes off after the guy, after about five minutes the Warden catches up to the guy. They stand there both panting. The Game warden catches his breath, and says " OK ! Let's see your license ! " The exhausted fisherman pulls out his license, and shows it to the Warden. The Warden says, "Why did you take off running ?" The fisherman Just Smiled, I needed the exercise, the other guys didn't ! The Other guys didn't have licenses.

OK ! I apologize ! I Hope Mem gets his Pics posted soon ! :eek:

Last edited:
Back