• Happy Star Wars Day! 🌇🚶🏼‍,👑👊🏼🔙

Poll: Gunwale gluer or screwer?

Gluer or screwer?

• I'm a gluer

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I'm a screwer

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
Oh sorry. Here's a picture of the twin cylinder part that landed in the canoe. It's got to weigh 3 or 4 pounds.

Attachments

• photo18472.jpg
    photo18472.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
anyone else having issues viewing pics on the site, when I try and open them, they are off the screen and all I see is black. Also RB are you posting thumbnails?

anyone else having issues viewing pics on the site, when I try and open them, they are off the screen and all I see is black. Also RB are you posting thumbnails?

Yes, everyone seems to be having that problem. My photos are hosted on another site and show up fine when I insert them. I know some people have figured out a different way of uploading photos to this site and getting them to display normally but I'm not sure how they were doing it.

Alan

Me too . If just one pic is posted, I can usually view it. Multiples no.

Scarf in a piece, if you need.

That compressor is Scary ! Your lucky day, not to be near it !
Jim

My vote is to be a gluer, but not apposed to being a screwer.

I hope the pictures looked better. I've always posted them from my Droid. These past 3 pictures were posted from my lap top.

Any idea where the failure occurred? Compromised tank (rust), faulty safety/blow off valve...? Just curious. I have a big sucker and it's a scary thought.

Bob

Any idea where the failure occurred? Compromised tank (rust), faulty safety/blow off valve...? Just curious. I have a big sucker and it's a scary thought.

Bob

On my son's blown tank, I suspect he was tampering with the regulator, to get more pressure.

In any case, the pop off valve Should have blown first.

An old rusty tank may also be a contributing factor. At least with my son's tank.

Bob

I think the seam gave way or pop off valve stuck or both. Getting off post topic.

Attachments

• photo18503.jpg
    photo18503.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 2
Back