Photobucket is back!

G

I finally got around to looking at the PhotoBucket $20 deal. It appears that was a Limited Time Offer.

They currently have two subscription offers:

$30 a month to host approximately 400 photos
Or
$70 a year to host 4000 photos.

Even their math makes no sense, $30 x 12 months =$360

I will wait and see; $70 is more than I want to pay Photobucket after their ransom shenanigans, despite having a lot of captioned photos there.

My once vanished Photobucket trip report photos are visible once again; no idea how long that will last before they are again replaced by an Empty Tank ideogram.

Reaction score
That's just sleaze tactics Mike.. No way will I go back.. The collateral damage to this site for example is a shame.. But hopefully if anyone wants pix I had on PB I did save on a flash stick.. I can direct download here.

Reaction score
The only thing I care about photobucket now is the curiosity I have about their business model. I wonder what their "story" is. Nothing they can do would bring me back, but I would like to know what/who drives that wreck.

Reaction score
Well, I bit the bullet and renewed my photobucket membership again....around 100 bucks for a year. In the meantime, I will start downloading all of the trip report files and then post them in imugr, and then get out of photobucket.....that's a lot of work though. 100 bucks is only half a gas fill up for my truck right now.

Reaction score
PB is much better than days of old !
My photos come up quick. Mine don't come up in order very well. But I can live with that !

Jim