• Happy National Paranormal Day! 🔮👻👽

Paddling and Portaging the St. Regis Area in Autumn

Excellent! I really enjoyed that and also subbed to your channel. I thought is was very good till I saw that bacon and trout in the cold handle, then it went jumped up a few more notches.
Thanks for sharing it here.

Excellent! I really enjoyed that and also subbed to your channel. I thought is was very good till I saw that bacon and trout in the cold handle, then it went jumped up a few more notches.
Thanks for sharing it here.
Thx, Robin. Some water and woods knowledge along with bacon and a cold steel pan can do a lot.
Glad to have found the forum, some talented trippers here with great skills.

good viewing at lunchtime, thanks for sharing. I'll be leaving tonight for a group outing up in the park, hoping the bad weather (Hurricane Mathew)coming up the coast this week from the Carolinas and Bahamas doesn't force the coastal members among us to have to cut our outing short to go back and keep an eye on things at home. I would hate to have to eat all my home made beef jerky by myself...

good viewing at lunchtime, thanks for sharing. I'll be leaving tonight for a group outing up in the park, hoping the bad weather (Hurricane Mathew)coming up the coast this week from the Carolinas and Bahamas doesn't force the coastal members among us to have to cut our outing short to go back and keep an eye on things at home. I would hate to have to eat all my home made beef jerky by myself...
Good luck to yah. Took along some venison jerky on this one...love the stuff.

Great video, made me feel like I was there... Wait, I was! My gang was camped on St Regis last weekend.
You had better colors than we did. But we did have a surprise sunset Friday night and an aurora on Saturday night.
Nice brookies, BTW.

Good luck to yah. Took along some venison jerky on this one...love the stuff.

I wondered when I watched the video... we have marinated venison to put on the BBQ coming with one of the group. Good game jerky is hard to beat.

We are leaving now a day late because of the uncertainty of the track of the hurricane up the coast to NE.

Thanks for the feedback guys. : )

Great video, made me feel like I was there... Wait, I was! My gang was camped on St Regis last weekend.
You had better colors than we did. But we did have a surprise sunset Friday night and an aurora on Saturday night.
Nice brookies, BTW.
ahh, cool. I had read of the possibility of seeing the aurora but only saw some lingering light in the sky in the direction of Saranac Lake. May have been too overcast to see anyway. thanks on the Brookies. Was curious what the opinions on keeping a meal of brookies would be in that area but see the crowd here is supportive.

Thanks for the feedback guys. : )

....thanks on the Brookies. Was curious what the opinions on keeping a meal of brookies would be in that area but see the crowd here is supportive.

I think it's nice to be able to cook up a few at the campsite. Fresh, great atmosphere, what a treat.

Back