Ordering Minicel on-line?

I have been using up leftover scraps and scribs of 1” and 2” minicel, and have only a couple slender, too small rectangles of either remaining. I need to order 1” and 2” minicel. Maybe even 3”, depending on the total to my door cost.

Ordering on-line what vendor offers the best bang-for-buck, including postage, on shippable-sized chunks of minicel. By “shippable” I meant not-oversized pieces, probably slabs boxed 12” x 12” or 12” x 24”.

Although, I’ve had half buns of minicel; sure was nice not to run out for years, but that would have to be local pick-up only.

Mike, I have used these folks for various types, shapes, and density of foams, mainly utilized for acoustical room treatments for my audio system.

They also offer Cross Linked Polyethylene, in density weights of 2, 3, 4, and 6 lb, with thickness choices of 1/4" up to 4", and choices of sheet sizes. Entering "minicell" in their search window brings you to cross linked polyethylene.

They also offer Minicel T200, T300, T380, and T600 up to 3", in both white and charcoal.

Hopefully they will have what you are looking for.

Bill

Last edited:
They have free shipping at $75 in the contiguos 48 US states. They also have a Canadian site linked at the top of the page.....

Lance

That's who I use is Foam Factory. Usually order 1/3 sheets of 4" 3lb charcoal of the Cross linked Polyethylene. Comes covered in plastic with cardboard wrapped around that shipped to the house. Like mentioned above free shipping on $75 or more.