• Happy National Paranormal Day! 🔮👻👽

New boat

G

I sold a boat and some other stuff and ordered a Savage river 16# Illusion. Plan on some ADK pond hopping trips with it this summer. My current 25# pond hopper is getting heavier every year.

I was fortunate to be able to paddle a good portion of Cedar Creek in Marc's and really enjoyed it. A side slipping machine! John builds great boats enjoy!!!

Congrats, it looks like a hot boat. I look forward to hearing your comments around how it compares to other hot solos that you've owned.

I see it as a combination play boat, twisty stream boat, and lightweight pond hopper. A plus is that it's designed by a friend.

Congrats, and good to see Marc's boat get some market attention. But won't your Flashfire feel jealous?

Even though I usually stink at selling things, my boat transactions go well. this was a break even. Glenn, this new boat will have a hard time replacing my Flashfire "Flash Jordan" in my heart. My Nomad has quickly taken 2nd place, so the Illusion will have tough competition--- besides--it's not green!

What a sweet little boat. You'll surely enjoy that Illusion. I would love to do a lightweight strip built version of it. 3/16" strips, 4 oz wrap, 6 oz S on the football and minimalist gunwales.

If I had such a boat I might never get my chores done ;)

What a sweet little boat. You'll surely enjoy that Illusion. I would love to do a lightweight strip built version of it. 3/16" strips, 4 oz wrap, 6 oz S on the football and minimalist gunwales.

If I had such a boat I might never get my chores done ;)

If you lived closer to NY you could paddle the original Illusion which is indeed a stripper.

Back