• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

NDK Triton Tandem Fiberglass Kayak

Reaction score
For Sale is an NDK Triton Tandem Fiberglass Kayak in excellent condition. The kayak has a yellow deck, a white hull, two 10-inch bulkheads, a day hatch behind the stern paddler, and a retractable skeg. The safety lines and shock cord are in excellent condition. Keyhole cockpits provide good control and enable easy entry and exit. Self-rescue is like climbing on a dock with each paddler on opposite sides. Assisted rescue is facilitated by the self-draining cockpits.

This kayak has been well cared for and stored completely covered. It is narrow, low to the water, very stable, edges well for turns, and has the usual minor scratches on the bottom. Included in the package are two 230 cm Werner Camino paddles, two new yellow Seals spray skirts, and two cockpit covers. The carrying handles and the day hatch cover are also new.

This Triton is a stable, responsive, and seaworthy ocean-going kayak with everything you need (except a PFD) to start having fun on the water. Dimensions: 22 feet long, 22 inches wide, and 13 inches deep. Selling this NDK Triton Tandem Fiberglass kayak in excellent condition for $2500.

I live in the Augusta, Maine, USA area near a river so you can test paddle anytime.
IMG_6306.JPGIMG_6309.JPGIMG_6311.JPGIMG_6313.JPGIMG_6314.JPGIMG_6315.JPGIMG_6317.JPGIMG_6318.JPGIMG_6319.JPGIMG_6320.JPGIMG_6321.JPGIMG_6322.JPGIMG_6324.JPGIMG_6326.JPGIMG_6333.JPGIMG_6334.JPGIMG_6337.JPG

Last edited:
@TomW, while you are wise to post for-sale ads wherever possible, this site isn't likely to be one of your better bets since it is dedicated to canoes. Nevertheless, it would be helpful for potential buyers if you specified where you and the boat are located.

Thanks Glenn; I posted here because while searching for NDK tandem ads, I saw an ad from Mnoutdoorfunguy. Now I see he posted his ads in 2015 and 2017. As you said, this site may not be the best place to advertise, but I will leave it up for a while. Feel free to take it down if needed.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom, you're welcome to leave the ad up. Many canoeists also have kayaks. The main point of my comment is that you haven't said where the boat is located. We have members and lurkers from all over the world, and most buyers don't want to travel too far to look at or test paddle a boat.

Back