• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

My New Baby

Reaction score
Having been a kayaker for many years, I had serious reservations about switching to an open boat. That said, I love my new Swift Keewaydin 15. I think I feel more comfortable/confident in this canoe than I ever did in any kayak. The barracuda cloth isn't very photogenic. IRL, she is a knockout and paddles like a dream. As much as I love Autumn and can tolerate winter, I'm already jonesing for spring and summer to roll around again. I have some serious paddling to do! :D

20131011_123313.jpg

Very nice! I like the black colored decals on the silver exterior.

It has that neat faux aluminum look. Almost retro, like an airstream travel trailer.

If you like your Keewaydin 15 half as much as I enjoy mine, you're doing just fine.

Best of luck with it.

This pic doesn't do the color any justice at all. It's...shimmery. My significant other says it looks like a giant fishing lure. LOL He's got the manly flax fusion.

Nice Canoe and cute paddling partner. Glad you like the open canoe, they kinda grow on you....

Two members of my paddling club, both kayakers, have recently purchased Swift Pack 14's, and they are both in love. They both bought the boat for its light weight, and were both pleasantly surprised at how nice these (gasp) canoes paddled! I told them to go ahead and just sell their kayaks, but I think they aren't quite ready for that.

I really like that color! One of the pack 14's referred to above is a really nice metallic looking sage green.

-rs

The Swift Packs are really nice. I actually bought one and subsequently returned it without it ever touching the water to get the Keewaydin. The floor mounted seat was a deal breaker for me. My whole reasoning for switching from kayak to canoe is a very bad knee injury that is worsening as I age. Hauling myself off the floor is getting more and more difficult, especially when combined with a small kayak cockpit opening.

Back