• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Moving On: 2017 Full Carbon Swift Keewaydin 15 Solo for Sale, Whole Kit

Reaction score
Well...I spent almost all last year doing training hikes for the Colorado Trail. This year, I'll be spending most of the summer preparing to bikepack the Colorado Trail. If I've gotten my canoe out for a paddle in the last two seasons, I don't remember it. Rather than have it continue to collect dust and take up space in my garage, it's time to sell.

It's a 2017 Swift Keewaydin 15 solo with the full carbon package that was made for me in the fall of 2017; I think it weighs 27 or 28 pounds if I remember correctly. It has been very lightly used and is in really good condition with no significant damage. I posted three YouTube videos of the trips I took with the canoe and this video of my three-day solo trip in Algonquin has garnered over 10k views.

IMG_6556.jpeg

I priced this boat on Swift's website a couple days ago and a new one will cost $4,995 US plus HST. I'm selling the canoe, plus two decent paddles, a homemade custom fit pickup truck carry rack, bailer/tow-line accessory safety thing, seat pad, and two Algonquin Outfitters tied-down straps for $3,500 US. The boat's located less than an hour north of Detroit in Michigan. I have many more pictures and some video showing all the angles and details which I'll post if there's any interest.

I really would like someone who will appreciate it to buy it and use it. It really is way too nice to just sit and gather dust for another year in my garage.

Jim

Nice. it wouild be a nice match for my wife with my RapidFire. Unfortunately these days It would cost me almost half as much in gas to travel there and back from central NY. :(

Last edited:
Nice. it wouild be a nice match for my wife with my RapidFire. Unfortunately these days It would cost me almost half as much in gas to travel there an back from central NY. :(
The last time I paid this much for gas was a few years ago in Canada returning from Algonquin.

For all who have expressed an interest in buying the canoe, there is now a sale pending and the Craigslist posting has been deleted.

Thanks for all the positive comments!

Jim

Well...I spent almost all last year doing training hikes for the Colorado Trail. This year, I'll be spending most of the summer preparing to bikepack the Colorado Trail. If I've gotten my canoe out for a paddle in the last two seasons, I don't remember it. Rather than have it continue to collect dust and take up space in my garage, it's time to sell.

It's a 2017 Swift Keewaydin 15 solo with the full carbon package that was made for me in the fall of 2017; I think it weighs 27 or 28 pounds if I remember correctly. It has been very lightly used and is in really good condition with no significant damage. I posted three YouTube videos of the trips I took with the canoe and this video of my three-day solo trip in Algonquin has garnered over 10k views.

View attachment 129951

I priced this boat on Swift's website a couple days ago and a new one will cost $4,995 US plus HST. I'm selling the canoe, plus two decent paddles, a homemade custom fit pickup truck carry rack, bailer/tow-line accessory safety thing, seat pad, and two Algonquin Outfitters tied-down straps for $3,500 US. The boat's located less than an hour north of Detroit in Michigan. I have many more pictures and some video showing all the angles and details which I'll post if there's any interest.

I really would like someone who will appreciate it to buy it and use it. It really is way too nice to just sit and gather dust for another year in my garage.

Jim
My wife may just shoot me for this one...! Cannot wait to get it out on the water!

Back