• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

lieutenant paddler

I find it sad that such things even have to be invented… On a more practical note, I'd be interested in seeing the effect of recoil when firing the grenade launcher.

"they believe can be a game-changer in the Ukrainian counteroffensive: the Poloz-M16 combat kayak."

Typical kayaker magical thinking superiority complex → Gazillions of dollars in armaments, aircraft, drones, tanks, missiles, etc., haven't produced a successful counteroffensive, but a . . . kayak . . . will.

They did. One of the longest kayak paddles was by SBS Commandos in the Pacific Theater of Operations.

Todd, welcome to site membership! There are several WCHA members here. Feel free to ask any questions and to post messages, photos and videos, and to start threads, in our many forums. Please read Welcome to CanoeTripping and Site Rules! Also, please add your location to your profile, which will cause it to show under your avatar, as this is a geographic sport. Many of the site's technical features are explained in Features: Help and How-To Running Thread. We look forward to your participation in our canoe community.

Glenn, please direct me to how to add my location, I claim technical ignorance on how to update my profile!! Look forward to learning from this site!

William Nealy‘s book Whitewater Tales of Terror included 4 drawings of fictional river craft:
  • Thunderbird II raft, with raft to shore missiles for attacking rival rafter’s headquarters
  • Snapper raft, with raft to raft missiles.
  • The Hunky Dory, a whitewater dory with ground to air missiles for tour helicopters
  • The New River Sweep Raft with 4” and 6” howitzers, and optional wire guided missile
The Snapper raft’s missiles were claimed to be effective against kayaks, so they should also be effective against canoes with waterproof speakers.

Back