• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Jokes and Laughter for the Day

ya4rQRX.png

That's why marriage is like a deck of cards.

It starts out with Hearts and Diamonds and ends up with Clubs and Spades

I've been enjoying this thread. Laughter may be the best medicine but paddling is a close second.

Yesterday I went to the park to paddle with the pooch and realized that I forgot to bring a paddle. So rather than miss out I went home and got a paddle and left the pooch at home and then went out by myself. Now there's a spare paddle in my vehicle.

image.jpeg

Gumpus, years ago drove to another state to paddle and when I went to get my PFD it was still hanging in the shed back home. Think we've all been there.

In the early hours of April 1st I was squinting at the internet news, trying to take in the basics without getting sucked in too deep. Kinda like briskly walking across a bog or trying to skip lightly across thin ice. Know what I mean? Anyway, I got tripped up on several headlines from news media and social influencer types soapboxing about the "inconsiderate and irresponsible" people making jokes at this perilous time in our world history. Um. And then I thought about it. Being lectured about correct social behaviour by crass mass media and self-entitled socialites. Ha. Too funny. I almost fell for it. Satire at it's best.
Keep the light hearted fun coming. I told my wife the voodoo doll joke last night. She had to put down her glass of wine so's not to spill it.

Last edited:
I don't know why ppe's weren't more available to every citizen from the get go. It would've taken more effort and action from the politicos to have gotten ahead of the covid curve, but maybe I'm over estimating our bosses abilities. Well that's enough of me ranting. We are equipping ourselves with face masks here at home.
Here's a how to hack video you might find stimulating. lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uob0AuMZynY

Last edited:
Back