• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Happy New Year & Christmas Gear

Reaction score
Well in response to Willis’s email “What did you get for Christmas”, I did pretty well. From my kids I got an Exped pillow, a Light My Fire titanium spork, a Joby Gorillapod, and a Ram mount for my PN 40 GPS.

I also did a little shopping for myself with some of the after Christmas sales going on. Chota Quetico Trekkers (20% off) and a used PFD from Piragis, and a Sawyer Point One filter (40%). Going to make my own gravity filter.

Hope that everyone has a safe and Happy New Year, and may the wind be at your back for all your trips this new year.

Re: Happy New Year & Christmas Gear

Among other things I got a Marmot base layer, an Underarmor fleece and a new Gore Tex jacket. I also got an iPad.

A Ray Kettlewell Ray's Special paddle!!! Santa must have seen my bookmark on Ray's website.

Happy New Year to everyone.

Santa looks at your Internet history?

Nothing canoe related. I did get a Ipod dock/radio to replace our nonfunctioning kitchen radio. We tried to keep all Christmas spending for six people under five hundred dollars. And did.

I got a couple of things sort of canoe related. First, NRS 3.8 Heavy Duty Bills Bag (as soon as they come in). The other thing Santa brought was Grace Digital waterproof case with built in speaker for my i-pod. This case is huge (compared to what I was expecting) and will also fit my p/s digital camera.

Back