• Happy Midnight Ride of Paul Revere (1775)! ⛪🕯️🕛🏇🏼

Ghost from the past.....

Reaction score
Just got a e-mail from Harlan Schwartz. He is, in his own words, "Chief Experience Officer at Red Lake Outfitters Inc. Ontario, Canada".
He wants to add me to his professional network on LinkedIn. (what ever that is)

I can't think of the word to describe the timing; this, just after Robin has got this site back from the edge of oblivion.

Can't think what I've done to deserve such an honor, but I guess I'll pass.

Rob

Funny, I received the same LinkedIn request...must be from a list that Harlan had from his site.
I get countless requests for LinkedIn, my professional affiliations and status as a business owner apparently makes me a target. As far as I can tell, LinkedIn serves no purpose but to allow members to beg for a job!

My husband got one too.. on Linkedin. He uses it..to look for a job. And to network with some other engineers.

But what is a Chief Experience Officer?

I got one yesterday as well. He and I have never communicated via e-mail before, so I too think he must be using the e-mail list from SoloTripping.com. I likewise declined. It's nothing personal against Harlan, of course, but those linked-in requests are a nuisance, and one usually gets more than one invitation. Gets a bit irritating.
- Martin

Back