• Happy "Killer Rabbit" Attacks President Carter in His Paddle Boat (1979)! 🚣🏼‍♂️🐇

G-Town to Meta video

plays beautifully on broadband. I like the NO whiners club in the rain! Irene is my kinda gal! About eight minutes in to the end is priceless!

Excellent! I like that gal Irene who, when asked "How was that heck port?", she says "Bad", and then laughs! With no hesitation she wades in waist deep to demonstrate a wet canoe loading, with a big smile. Great bunch of trippers.

That. Was. Awesome.

"I hate you Haslam" hahahahahaha. But I think she loves you. You have given these kids something they will talk about for the rest of their lives. I know this to be true because in high-school our outers club did some great things culminating in a hike on the Appalachian Trail completing the presidential range one year and those memories and his contribution to my life and who I am today. You are that guy and trust me, these kids love you and will for life.

Of course I read the trip report when you posted it but the video brought it all back and much more! That sweet little girl who had the mud on her face, what an expression!

It's such a privilege to vicariously share in these grand adventures you guys have. What great kids and wonderful teacher! I could search all my pockets and not find enough words to adequately express the admiration I feel for the work you do with these kids. God Bless you!

Very Best Wishes, Rob

Thanks, I hadn't seen that before and enjoyed it. The students look like they had fun, and good eats too. Nice job editing.

Back