• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Free Cordura Offcuts

Reaction score
Please help! I am disappearing under off cuts of 100d cordura. These are mostly 8 inch by 8 inch squares or 8 by 16s in Ranger Green that come from the packs I make. Each pack makes 4 squares and I make 30 packs or so each year. I should throw them out but I am too much of a hoarder! I have some bits in other colours too and some 500d pieces in Coyote Brown of various sizes. If you can think of a use for it, maybe tarp or groundsheet reinforcement, even small pouches from the larger pieces, and are willing to pay any shipping costs I will send you you as much as you can handle.

Thanks

BV - I'd be happy to take a couple of pieces off your hands if that's not too few. I was actually thinking about how I'm going to patch a tarp I have while also creating a solid foundation for a tie-out loop and I think this would fit the bill. Color doesn't matter to me either so whatever you have is fine by me. I don't know how you'd figure out the postage ahead of time (if you need to) but my US zip code is 13807. Hopefully that's helpful. If not, let me know what you need and we can go from there. Thanks!

Until next time...be well.

snapper

pm me your address. If it is just a couple of pieces I'm not worried about the postage. It won't solve my fabric mountain but it will allow me to tell my wife that I am taking steps to get rid of some of it!

What are you making for packs? Any chance of some pictures?

Back