• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

Daily member visits up to 3 pages now

Reaction score
The daily "member" visits where never above 2 pages for the longest time. Recently, they started hitting 3 pages of user names who visited the site in the last 24 hours, now it's a steady 3 pages every day.
Plus we average almost a new member a day.
Thanks for making the site do so well.

What's that they say "Takes two to tango"? The bumps and hiccups along the way do tend to attract attention but it's the steady firm hand that guides the site to what it's become.
Thanks right back at you Robin!

Rob

That's awesome!
I would love to see more daily posts here for me to read. I'm more of a reader but have been trying to join in the chatter here lately.

Could I suggest a media room? A place to post all videos, books, you tubes, videos, and movies that are canoe related. Maybe it could evoke conversation.

Robin - Let me add my thanks as well. I've only been around a short period of time but this is one of 2 sites I visit every time I'm at a computer. Thanks for all you do on our behalf.

That's all for now. Take care and until next time...Be well.

snapper

What OldieM said x2. I've not met, nor spoken to anyone here I haven't liked and respected. I don't believe that's just a coincidence, nor the increasing membership. Thanks Robin, and to all members out there.

Haven't had much time or knowledge for contributing but lurk every time I'm at my computer and absolutely love this site. Thank you so much for your great work in setting the tone and managing the site, as well as all your great posts, Robin!

Back