• Happy Star Wars Day! 🌇🚶🏼‍,👑👊🏼🔙

Big Unveiling

Reaction score
Swift Canoe: Friday (9 March18) at 6pm CST/ 7pm EST for the unveiling of a brand new Swift canoe LIVE on Facebook!

From the video it looks a lot like a Rapidfire which is also a DY design. Main difference appears to be the seat design. The other boat in the video that looked familiar is the camouflage one which looks like a response to the Placid Boatworks canoe which they make with the Realtree camouflage.

Some members from another site I frequent were quite impressed with during the unveiling at Canoecopia. One person mentioned that it sticker for $4000.00!

Mike

Regarding the video on Facebook; every time I click on the link all I get is this..."Sorry, this content isn't available right now." And although I don't use it, I do have an account so I'm not sure what's up but neither of the links provided on this thread appear to be working.

Just wondering what other folks might be experiencing?

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

I saw this one in passing while at the show. Looks quite sleek, if one were willing to drop the cash.

RE: the video links: I'm not a facebook member/user, and the links (Actually, they are both the same link) are working fine for me. snapper Higgster Is it possible that your ISP is throttling certain pages?

Regarding the video on Facebook; every time I click on the link all I get is this..."Sorry, this content isn't available right now." And although I don't use it, I do have an account so I'm not sure what's up but neither of the links provided on this thread appear to be working.

Just wondering what other folks might be experiencing?

That's all for now. Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

Snapper,
Worked for me w/Google Chrome. I do not have a Facebook account.
GP

Well, I just tried it again and got the same message. I'm a bit surprised because my work computer rarely blocks anything and it certainly wouldn't block this type of content. No problem. It's not like I need another canoe at this point...

Take care and until next time....be well.

snapper

The cruiser doesn't appeal to me as much as the prospector 14. I'm happy with my Colden Nomad for lakes.

Back