• Happy 1st Showing of a Color Photograph (1861)! 📷🎥🏳️‍🌈

20' Old Town wood canvas canoe

Reaction score
Hard to find 1969 Old Town 20' wood canvas canoe, canvas is excellent, 1/2 ribs, nice seats, some minor blemish's to gunnels but no rot at all. Some minor cracks in a handful of ribs, the hull is true and fair no bumps. This canoe will be seaworthy for a long time before restoration is needed. Not a show piece, a real user at a bargain price.
Going to Maine, put a motor on it, pole it up shallow streams, bring the kitchen sink.;)

$950
DSC00809.JPG

DSC00813.JPG

DSC00808.JPG

Are you serious? $950 Why are you not canadian and living like let say BC or northern Alberta, or even better Yukon ....

I saw that boat on craigs list but wasn't in a position to check it out. Good for you Robin it looks like a great boat. Now that I have a wood and canvas boat I know that I need more.

Are you serious? $950 Why are you not canadian and living like let say BC or northern Alberta, or even better Yukon ....

Canotroug you could come east and pick up some Cold Handle Pans at the same time.

You just need to take an extended vacation and bring a big trailer with you. Fella that grew up in town moved out to the Olympic Peninsula and every time he'd come back to visit he he'd bring his big truck and trailer. He always stayed at least two weeks and went to all the junk shops, antique shops, and auctions. By the time he was heading back the truck and trailer were heaping full of goodies that he knew would sell out there for a lot more than he paid here.

Alan

Need to start a new TV series ! "The Canadian Canoe Pickers " ! I think it would be a Hoot, to travel, and pick up canoes at the same time !

Jim

Canotroug you could come east and pick up some Cold Handle Pans at the same time.

lol... I could... but the Dollar is still the same... That canoe and the pan would cost me 45% more than what is asked!!

I just did the conversion of US dollars to Canadian, came out to 1382.96 Can buck-a-roos. If I had that kind of dough, I would be all over that canoe, I am a big canoe lover.

Back