• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

100,000 Posts

Glenn MacGrady

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We achieved this milestone this morning with, I believe, Joel Beckwith's post.

The first post on the site of which I am aware is this one from an unknown person (possibly "Geo") wishing good luck to the founding owner, Willis Brown, on July 31, 2011.

So, we have averaged about 10,000 posts per year for 10 years.

That's kind of exciting. A toast to Willis Brown and those who have worked to keep it going and growing!

That's great, who knew? Thanks to all those folks who have supported and contributed great content to the site.

The first post on the site of which I am aware is this one from an unknown person (possibly "Geo") wishing good luck to the founding owner, Willis Brown, on July 31, 2011.

That's kind of exciting. A toast to Willis Brown and those who have worked to keep it going and growing!

Bill, do you think you made that third post on the site's remaining first thread on July 31, 2011? A "BillConnor" is quoted by Willis in the fourth post in the thread. Yet your profile says you joined in 2021.

Glen,
Do you have enough data to show us a plot of numbers of posts vs time? I’m willing to bet that we’ve had a sharp increase in the slope in the last, say…3 months.

Glen,
Do you have enough data to show us a plot of numbers of posts vs time? I’m willing to bet that we’ve had a sharp increase in the slope in the last, say…3 months.
My Xenforo control panel can plot various data since we went live on Xenforo on August 31, but I have no access to any vBulletin data before that. I'll see if I can figure out how to post any interesting graphs.

Bill, do you think you made that third post on the site's remaining first thread on July 31, 2011? A "BillConnor" is quoted by Willis in the fourth post in the thread. Yet your profile says you joined in 2021.
Probably. I would ask for spell checking. It must have been a hit and run, under a different user id. This board has become my favorite btw. Fewer non-canoeing posts and now great mechanics!

Back