• Happy World Elephant Day!

You tube channel

Reaction score
I just started a youtube channel call Canoe Gear Review. Will be giving reviews on gear, canoes, paddles, pfds, camping and tripw and tips. I have nothing up yet but am working on it and hope to have a review up this week. Please check it out and subscribe.

Reaction score
I'll be there, I know a little about the effort involved and will check out your efforts regularly.

Glenn MacGrady

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just started my second YouTube site yesterday for canoeing and put my gunwale repair video on it. Eventually, I will post the many flatwater river, lake and swamp trip videos I have shot with a regular (non-waterproof) videocam mounted in front of me on a tripod or monopod in my solo canoes.

https://www.youtube.com/user/MagicBusCanoeing

I have had a YouTube site for several years called MagicBusBasketball, which is devoted to women's basketball. Google has so screwed up YouTube now with all this unintelligible Google+ social networking nonsense that it took me about 20 hours, and many repetitions, to successfully post one HD canoe video.

Reaction score
I just started a youtube channel call Canoe Gear Review. Will be giving reviews on gear, canoes, paddles, pfds, camping and tripw and tips. I have nothing up yet but am working on it and hope to have a review up this week. Please check it out and subscribe.

Any link to the channel?