• Happy Star Wars Day! 🌇🚶🏼‍,👑👊🏼🔙

Wanted to buy or trade Duluth Pack Co. NorthWoods pack

Reaction score
I have developed an interest in getting a NorthWoods Pack, the Duluth Pack's version, of the famous Woods pack. As I am getting older, an think I will not be using it too hard, I would like to get a used one, something with a little patina on it, so to speak. I also have a Frost River Old #7 that I could trade. My pack is about 10 years old an has been used on maybe 4, week long trips and 1 four night trip in the BWCA. It is made of waxed cotton, has the padded shoulder straps, tump and waist belt. Same as on Frost Rivers web pages, only mine has same color shoulder straps. It does have some patina, no holes or tears.
Thanks,
BB

Boreal, Sounds like we might need to do some trading. I have poked around this site several times but just registered yesterday after seeing your classified. So I am the new guy with no history here. You can find some history on me at QuietJourney.com under the same MossBack user name. I have a Northwoods pack that I purchased on E-bay a couple of years ago from the original owner. It is in great condition, soft leather, no tears or major stains. Minimal patina and the green bag has apparently not seen much sun as fade is also minimal. Working from memory the original owners name and address is under the main flap and has been neatly marked out. Happy to send photos if I can sent them directly. I am a bit of a digital illiterate and have had poor luck posting photos on picture hosting sites. It has made 2 trips to the Quetico with me and my reason for selling is I simply do not like the 2 strap crossover system. I had already bought some straps and buckles and planned on a modification, but a trade for your Frost River seems like a better plan. Every pack I have is from Duluth Pack and I doubt I will ever give up my old smelly canvas and leather. I purchased my first in 1977 and still take it on every trip. Kind Regards, Bob

Sounds good MossBack, I sent you a private message, hope I did it correctly.
BB

MossBack and I have made a trade, our packs will be making trips by themselves, to their new homes!

Back