• Happy Marine Mammal Rescue Day! 🐳🐬🦭🦦

Video: Spruce, Bog and Brook

Thanks GRS, I did enjoy that. Another calming contemplative paddle. The sound of ice under the hull is alarming!

Odyssey Calming and contemplative; great to hear, thanks! At every wrong turn there was a patch of ice, actually, by the bigger dam there was an easy carry over spot but I couldn't get to it because the ice was too thick.

snapper 80kph sign was like those on the highway that brought me to this location. The back side had a 'passing permitted' sign (image of two cars beside each other in a green circle.) Someone had a sense of humor putting it there. Thanks for watching!'

GreenFrog
Thanks! That certain something is exactly what I'm trying to capture.

sweeper Thanks! Yeah, the pants have a very adventurous look. Fairly popular in the youtube outdoor/bushcraft community. Quality seems good, this pair I've had for two years. Not cheap though.

If I could, I would bind your videography in leather and place it in my library on the shelf next to the poetry of Robert Frost and the philosophical ruminations of Henry David Thoreau. Your work deserves good company. Thank you, Doc

Doc. Wow, that's awefully generous. I couldn't be happier to hear how much you enjoy my videos. Thank you very much.

Back