• H⚛️pp⚛️ Publication of the Schrödinger Equation (1926)! 🟰😿

The 8 Best BWCA Routes

Reaction score
The area between Gull and Clearwater should be really rich with berries. I can't speak to fishing in those lakes.

If you really wanted to stretch yourself, there's the remnants of a portage between Clearwater and Lake Two. I've long wanted to try it and may this year.

Reaction score
We used Canoe Country Outfitters (CCO) last year and it was a great experience. My friend Joe only uses them, good gear and great people. I had four days of driving just to get there so was grateful to have the bunkhouse the night before departure and awesome showers and a place to sleep at the end of the trip. Free showers even if you don’t stay the night.
We are planning next September trip right now.
Jim

Reaction score
We used Canoe Country Outfitters (CCO) last year and it was a great experience. My friend Joe only uses them, good gear and great people. I had four days of driving just to get there so was grateful to have the bunkhouse the night before departure and awesome showers and a place to sleep at the end of the trip. Free showers even if you don’t stay the night.
Jim
second that!

Reaction score
Jim
I’ll third that, Bruce at CCO was great.(y)