• Happy National Bugs Bunny Day (1938)!❓⬆️👨🏼‍⚕️

Swift Carbon Innegra pluses and minuses?

Reaction score
Some friends are considering buying a Swift boat (I don't know which model yet) in carbon innegra and they asked me what I thought about that layup. Since I really don't know much except what Swift says, I thought I'd ask if anyone has a Swift boat in that layup and what are the pluses and minuses. So, what say you?

I'm not much on technical aspects of canoes but I have a Swift Carbon Innegra and a C. TeXterme I like both of them and would buy another one.

I have a Swift Cruiser 15.8 that I bought last year. I met Bill at a demo day in Saranac Lake last spring and again in Old Forge a month later where I decided to get one I had a couple of speicial reaquests with the seat and carry yoke. Bill had the boat built and personally delivered it to my home in northern NY on his way just 30 days later. Unlike a couple of other boat builders I was considering buying similar similar boats from who had either an unknown delivery date, or a one year wait.

I like the boat very muh and i am a flat water and slow river paddler, so my main concern is light weight and transportability, not so much durability or rocky encounters. Will I race it? dunno, haven't done the full analysis in comparason to my other solos yet (PB Rapidfire or Shadow).

Last edited:
Back