• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Sechelt Inlet, BC

WELL DONE!! I loved your trip report, outstanding pictures and videos. My wife and I had a trip to B.C. canceled this summer due to the Pandemic, really wish we could have gone. Your photos of your trip are amazing, really liked 9 mile beach. On such a cold rainy miserable morning like this it was great to read your trip report and dream of exploring wonderful places like Sechelt Inlet.

Good on ya!

Bob.

Very nice, thanks for sharing. That certainly is a beautiful part of the world. I haven't been to the PNW in a few years and have never had the opportunity to spend any time in BC or along the coast via canoe/kayak. Hopefully something that will change in the future.

Alan

Good info. My daughter lives in Bellingham (where I lived 35-40 years ago), and she has my sea kayak (and I always have my solo boat). I need ideas! That is if Canada ever lets me in.....

Very nice. Brought back a lot of memories when Kathleen and I lived on South Pender Island for five years. Kept our canoe on the beach. Paddled mostly every day. Sometimes to the coffee shop. Sometimes to the pub on North Pender. Sometimes to the winery on Saturna Island. Sometimes to the hotel in Active Pass. Sometimes to Saltspring Island. We particularly enjoyed studying the tide tables to plan our more extended trips.

Thanks.

Back