• Happy International Mermaid Day! 🧜🏼‍♀️

Score....

Hey Canot I thought I'd add this instruction sheet that came with my campfire tent, in case you don't have one, it was illustrated by Paul Mason.

As far as the name goes they are kinda synonymous because the campfire tent is a modern version of the baker. If a tent is marketed as a "campfire tent" it will more likely have a floor, bug screen and other improvements and the baker will be more traditional. Some other improvements to the campfire tent are the rear windows and an eave on the back ridge that allows you to have the windows open in the rain. There is also extra material on the sides of the canopy to hang over the sidewalls when they are up to keep out weather. Inside pockets are also nice as well as D rings on the inside for hanging stuff and on the outside for tying off for more headroom.

The way the two tents were used was also different. The floorless baker was good for a time when people didn't take their shoes off in the tent. It was also designed to be closed up with the side flaps if it had any, or the canopy was lowered to cover the opening if it didn't have them. The campfire tent is meant to remain open to the view while at the same time being more wind resistant than a baker when it is set up in storm mode,

Attachments

• photo10098.jpg
    photo10098.jpg
    371 KB · Views: 0
Thank you al, I do have the sheet( more like heavy paper poster lol) I can't wait to get out with that tent, maybe next weekend when the wife is back from Greenland and Canadian Arctic!!

Thank you again for the info!!

Cheers

Back