• Happy National Garlic Day! 🧄🚫🧛🏼‍♂️

Removing glued in pads... suggestions

Epoxy, even G/flex, is dang near useless to attach minicel.
I never would have thought this. I have a minicel seat that I will be attaching somehow to the bottom of a pack canoe and you probably just saved me a lot of grief. Thanks Mike.

I hear you on contact cement, but what about 3M dual lock as an option to preserve removability?

For my most recent canoe, a Nova Craft Bob Special . . .

View attachment 127858

Good grief, Glenn! You for a second there I thought I'd had a few too many beers..... and I haven't had any yet....

Or is that really a door opener on the floor as some new-fangled way for pulling deer and moose hides off?

Lance

Good grief, Glenn! You for a second there I thought I'd had a few too many beers..... and I haven't had any yet....

Or is that really a door opener on the floor as some new-fangled way for pulling deer and moose hides off?

I'm not exactly sure what you're referring to, but maybe it's the picture of the boB laicepS. If so, you can either look at the picture standing on your head after a few beers or, to save you a double headache, look at it in original context below.

2021-03-18-canoe-Heap-0002.jpg

No moose or deer hides involved, but I did hunt for a small, light tandem canoe for several months before bagging this one for my daughter and granddaughter, hanging in the seller's garage in Morgantown, West Virginia, a nice 950 mile round trip on (appropriately) April Fools Day, 2021.

Glenn, I knew it was an upside down picture but just wanted to tease a bit about the door opener on the "floor". I'd have driven to Morgantown for that canoe myself (600 mile round trip). Nice find.

Lance

Back