• Happy National Telephone Day! 🔔☎️📱📶

Opsak-Loksak Odor-Proof Bags: I'm a Believer

I'm not sure I understand the purpose of taking a quote out of context from another thread on a different topic and posting here where the topic is Opsaks.

Glenn, my apologies. I thought you of all people would recognize it as a continuation of our tongue in cheek ribbing each other for years on Canoe Tripping; skid plates, poisonous barrels, double blade paddles, canoe outfitting, etc.

I do own a petroleum canoe named the "Sea Wimp", a play on Kruger’s Sea Wind and a declaration of my own wimpiness when it comes to ocean paddling and preference for no-portage creature comfort base camping.

Won’t happen again.

Glenn, my apologies. I thought you of all people would recognize it as a continuation of our tongue in cheek ribbing each other for years on Canoe Tripping . . . .

Mike, you rascal, I did take it that way. But I thought this particular reference was so obscure, stark and out of context that others here might have inaccurately detected a disturbance in the Force.

By the way, I have never stated a position on skid plates, barrels or anything else just for the purpose of ribbing. I have what I believe are rational reasons for my opinions, albeit my rhetoric may sometimes be tinged with hyperbole.

Please carry on the carrying on.

Back