• Happy Weed Appreciation Day! 🌱🌿🌻

MidWest Mtn's Spring event

Reaction score
Anybody able to make it Saturday, 4-29 ? It would be fun to meet up ! I'll be at the Auction, trying to Out bid Alan ! Ha !

Look for a guy wearing a blue Hooded sweat shirt, and a kind a yellow ball cap. I'll be the good looking one in the crowd ! Ha ! Ha ! Ha !:eek:

Hope to see you at the Event !

Jim

What a Great time !!!
I always look forward to meeting old friends, and Saturday was full of them ! Piper Walh, Hank Ostwald, Bob Brown,Dave Hillman, Saw Dan Cooke, but he was too busy to talked to.
Talked briefly to David Youst. He was manning the Bell booth.

Met and talked to Kevin Callin, about canoes !

Heckled Alan Gage, all day !

Saw a very nice Winter's Kite (Alan Bought it), It belonged to a friend of Alan's, John is all I know him by. When I first saw John's Kite, I thought it was one of Alan's, as the seat, soo closely resembled Alan's !
Anyway John did an excellent job building his Kite !

Kayaks went super cheap, canoes went mostly reasonable, with a few very cheap, and a few high. Seemed everybody is seeing the light, and now looking for canoes ! GOOD !
All I can say, is the Iowans bought back a lot of watercraft ! Everyone, except me ! I didn't have a way to transport a canoe. Alan and Hank both offered, but in the end, neither had room ! Ha ! At least it made my Wife happy !!!

Thanks everyone for the fun weekend ! I'll be back next year !!

Jim

Back